By now, you’ll all be familiar with the sonorous Bristolian accent I possess. Some of you may even find it to be a joy to behold. Others, well, you probably think I sound like a disturbed agriculturalist with an odd sense of humour.
Regardless, I’ve taken to doing a little podcasting recently, and this page will be the area in which I showcase my, errr… talents (perhaps that’s not the right word).
Simply click on the handy link, and immerse yourself in delicious audio.
- A Bergkamp Wonderland: Suarez: bitten off more than we can chew?
- A Bergkamp Wonderland: Transfer deadline day podathon.
- 3 Blokes Talking Arse: Tottenham trial Vcast.
- A Bergkamp Wonderland: Getting ready for Stoookes City.
- 3 Blokes Talking Arse: November special
- 3 Blokes Talking Arse: The 2013 review.
- Suburban Gooners Podcast: Prick of the meek.
Those are the guest spots. Along with my good friend, Daniel Cowan, I co-host the Goonersphere Podcast. To listen to all the latest episodes, click this handy link.
In this instance, thanks for listening, you beautiful bastards.