If you‚??re reading this then you have taken at least a few minutes to look around ‚??The Armchair Gooner‚?? and will perhaps return at some point in the future for more. For that alone, I thank you.
In the interest of keeping this a safe environment for the humble football fan ‚?? all are welcome ‚?? to discuss topics and share opinions, I devised a simple set of rules:
- You can swear all you want in the heat of debate, but abuse directed at other people, especially me, will not be tolerated.
- Fans from other clubs are more than welcome to pop by, but fans with a grudge against Arsenal whose sole purpose is to flame this site to kingdom-come with vitriolic remarks will not be barred at first ‚?? I will take great pleasure in changing the content of your comments to something more suitable.
- Consider this an atheists haven, so no extremists preaching please. The only god I believe in is Dennis Bergkamp.
- Please don‚??t offer me random links to sites about Cheese or whatever extraneous topic you may be peddling. Inquires from other football blogs are more than welcome.
- Please post in English. Unfortunately, I‚??m not multi-lingual and will have to unapprove any such comments. I fucking hate text-talk and will only tolerate people using abbreviations such as ‚??Lolz‚?? or ‚??OMG‚?? in small measure. Mis-spelling is fine as, let‚??s be honest, I do enough of that myself.
Those are the basics. If you become a regular and follow them, we‚??ll get on just fine.